Motivated web developer with more than 6 years of professional experience in developing end-to-end interactive web applications. Able to deal with any challenge in front-end and back-end web development, but also eager to broaden his knowledge with continuous learning of new techniques and technologies.
- Professional experience with JS frameworks and libraries such as Angular 2, Backbone, Node.js, jQuery, Underscore, RequireJS
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL (familiarity with Symfony)
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture, object-oriented programming and database design
- Proven experience in unit and end-to-end testing with Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, Karma, PHPUnit, QUnit, Robot Framework
- Proficiency using version control tools Git and Subversion
- Familiarity with web services (RESTful APIs-JSON, SOAP-XML))
- Working experience with agile methodologies
- Adequate knowledge of Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal
- Passion for Linux administration
- Fluency in Greek and English
Bachelor of Computer Science & Telecommunications
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
FactSet - https://www.factset.com
- Part of a self-organising SCRUM team which develops several management tools for market data
- Test-driven development for producing robust, clear and polished code
ITLAB - http://itlab.gr
- Back-end & front-end web development from scratch
- Reconstruction and optimization of company's flagship product “Business Cloud”
- Project management
- Supervision of junior level developer
E-lisis - http://www.e-lisis.gr
- Front-end development of a CRM’s touch friendly interface
- Linux administration
Faros Solutions - http://faros-solutions.com
- Development of a LAMP based email client
- Joomla and HTML templates adjustment
- Linux server maintenance
Professional financial terminal for private banking and asset management. It addresses sophisticated information needs by aggregating essential market data into a single online workspace.
Tech: Angular 2, TypeScript, Node.js, RxJS, LESS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Robot Framework, Gulp
*Developed by a scrum team of 8 members
Charting & Tools Suite
Several tools which help advisors and investors to analyse the financial information and make more solid investment decisions.
Tech: Backbone, Underscore, jQuery, RequireJS, Symfony, Twig, HTML5, LESS, Node.js, PHPUnit, QUnit, Robot Framework
*Developed by a scrum team of 5-10 members
Business management software allowing the management of a company’s customers, suppliers, and warehouse as well as giving the ability of issuing invoices and viewing financial statistics. Application also incorporates a touch friendly ordering interface for catering companies and can be connected with client’s e-shop.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, MVC architecture with custom framework, Rest APIs with cURL, SOAP-XML, connection with Windows application for invoicing via a Node.js web socket
*The project was initiated in April 2012 by another developer
Business Cloud Hotel
Hotel reservations management system which helps to track and handle reservations at a glance. It also provides customers organisation, multiple booking agents, financial and occupancy statistics.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, MVC architecture with custom framework, responsive design
Web based chat platform, which can be embedded on any website. It offers the ability to interact real-time with visitors while providing many web traffic statistics.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, SOAP-XML, JSONP
Simple ticketing system that manages list of requests and issues assigned to groups or users. It has been created for internal use by ITLAB.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap
Wordpress website of a gym powered by ITLAB
Touch friendly interface which communicates with a CRM implemented in Drupal.
Minimal bike e-shop developed in Joomla as sample work for E-lisis
Web based email client which allows users to access their email from any device. Its functionality is a subset of the Iris messaging, an email management windows application focused on shipping companies.
Webpage of a SMTP service, which allows PayPal transactions and displays statistical data of the user's sent email messages.
Tech: Joomla with added custom function modules
Website of a restaurant based in Santorini
Website of a coffee and beverage company
Personal website of a piano tuner & technician
Web application of a book library developed in Drupal as a thesis for the Computer Science & Telecommunications
Phone: +30 6946661123